Okay, Okay, I finally got around to posting this. I have to admit I haven't kept up with my Blog. The kids started back August 3. This is a special year for us because it is the only year that Ashley, Eric, and Emily will be at the same school together. It is neat. Ashley started 5th grade. So grown-up, she switches classes and everything. She likes it, but she doesn't like the increase in homework. She is still doing well in school, but honor roll will be much harder to achieve. Eric is doing good, he is in 3rd grade. He pretty much does as little as possible, and tries to get by. He would rather be playing or drawing. Emily just started Kindergarten. She loves it. She is a little behind, she refused to try writing her name or anything acedemic in PreK. So now it is hurting her, but she is trying now. She mostly enjoys the social life. Allison misses them all. She is stuck home with mom, and all the redundant housework. But we try to make time for fun too. She is so sweet. It is nice to have some time with her. It won't be long before I am dropping her off at school too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment